- 2 cans (8 ounces each) seamless dough crescent roll sheets
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 stick butter, melted
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and stretch on bottom of pan.
- Seal seams to form a crust.
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese powdered sugar and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread over dough.
- Stretch second can of dough over cream cheese filling.
- Melt butter.
- Brush butter over the top crust.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle it over the top.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting into squares.
Calories: 183kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 0.1g | Fat: 0.3g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 0.3mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 8mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 0.04mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.