- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream - optional
- Shamrock or green sprinkles - optional
- Combine ice cream, 3/4 cup milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- If too thick add a bit more milk.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 244mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
I’m sooo going too make that shamrock shake !! It looks soooo gd !!! It will put me right in the mood 4 St. Patricks day !!! Let u know how it turns out !!! Thank u
Hi Aim, Thanks for sharing! My daughter, Ireland loves these! Glad your kiddos enjoyed them too! -Amy
This was really good! My husband said it was okay but my son and daughter liked it. My son said it was way better than anything he could ever get at McDonald’s!