- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 to 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint mint extract
- 8 drops green food coloring
- Whipped cream - optional
- Shamrock or green sprinkles - optional
- Combine ice cream, 3/4 cup milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring in a blender and blend on high speed until smooth.
- If too thick add a bit more milk.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
Calories: 312kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 129mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 31g | Vitamin A: 655IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 244mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.