Cranberry ‘n Kraut Meatballs
- 1 can (14 ounces) Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut - drained and rinsed
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 32 ounces pre-cooked cocktail-size meatballs
- Stir together first 4 ingredients.
- Place frozen meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Pour sauce over the top.
- Cook on low for about 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve with toothpicks as an appetizer.
These are also great over mashed potatoes for dinner. Sometimes instead of the cocktail meatballs I use the larger size meatballs instead.
Calories: 477kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 457mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 42IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.