Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves - diced into small pieces
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound velveeta cheese - cut into cubes
- 1/4 to 1 cup milk
- 3 cups crushed Doritos
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- A few tbsp sliced black olives
- In a skillet, cook chicken in oil until no longer pink.
- Season with chili powder.
- Add the tomatoes and soup, cook until heated through.
- Add Velveeta and start with 1/4 cup milk.
- Heat stirring often until melted and creamy. If too thick, add more milk.
- Top with Doritos and remaining ingredients before serving.
- Great served with shredded lettuce or a salad on the side!
Calories: 620kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 95mg | Sodium: 2120mg | Potassium: 654mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1200IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 540mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.