BBQ Snack Mix
- 8 cups assorted Chex cereal
- 2 cups square shaped cheese flavored crackers
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 2 cups mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a large roasting pan, combine cereal, crackers, pretzels, and nuts.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter; stir in the BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoning salt until well blended.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir to coat.
- Bake uncovered at 250 for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Spread on waxed paper or foil to cool completely.
- Store in air-tight containers.
Calories: 777kcal | Carbohydrates: 119g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 1421mg | Potassium: 540mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 718IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 220mg | Iron: 23mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.