Mediterranean Breakfast Pizza
- 1 whole wheat flatbread or pita
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic
- A handful of fresh baby spinach
- 3 thin slices of tomato
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper
- Paper towel
- Spread one side of the pita with cream cheese.
- Put a pita paper towel and then on a microwave-safe plate.
- Place a handful of spinach on top.
- Top spinach with tomato slices and garlic.
- Crack an egg in the center.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Microwave on high for 1:30 to 2:00 minutes, depending on how you like your egg cooked.
If using a pocket pita, make a slight cut through halfway horizontally.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 530mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1697IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.