- 1 quart jar Milwaukee Baby Dill Pickles
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup white vinegar
- 1&1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Dump the juice from the jar of pickles.
- Slice the pickles lengthwise and return to the jar.
- Add the prepared horseradish on top of the pickles in the jar.
- Combine the water, white vinegar, and sugar in a small pot and bring to a boil.
- Allow to cool and pour into the jar.
- Replace the lid and place in refrigerator.
Store in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours. (If you can wait that long!) They will get even better with time.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 140g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.02g | Sodium: 990mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 139g | Vitamin A: 217IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.