Grilled Potato Wedges
- 4 to 6 baking potato
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake or microwave baking potatoes until they are about three-quarters of the way done.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters.
- Marinate in Italian dressing for 1 hour.
- Roll quartered potatoes in Parmesan cheese and grill over indirect heat for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 813mg | Potassium: 961mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 131IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 146mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.