Fresh Berry Dessert
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur) or fresh orange juice
- 1 pound strawberries - hulled and halved
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar and orange liqueur or orange juice.
- Gently fold in strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, and a tablespoon of chopped mint.
- Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Serve in a pretty dessert dish or wine glass.
- Serve with a sprig of fresh mint on top.
- You can also serve it with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Makes a nice, light dessert.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.05g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 308mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 121IU | Vitamin C: 86mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.