Cake Mix Confetti Cookies
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) French vanilla or vanilla cake mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs - beaten
- 1/3 cup vegetable/canola oil
- 1/2 cup nonpareils sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and baking powder.
- Add eggs and oil and mix until it becomes a dough.
- Gently mix in the sprinkles.
- Scoop dough into 1-inch balls.
- Use your hands to make them into a round ball.
- Place some extra sprinkles on top of each if you like.
- Bake for 5 to 9 minutes.
- Do not let the cookies get brown!
- Let cool at least 5 minutes before removing from the cookie sheet.
For the holidays I use red, green, and white sprinkles.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 519mg | Potassium: 57mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 68IU | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.