Tim’s Green Pepper Casserole
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can plain diced tomatoes
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 (15 oz.) cans tomato sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 4 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. lawrys seasoning salt
- 4 large peppers cut up
- 1 cup uncooked rice (cook separately)
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Do not drain.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 2 hours, stir often.
Calories: 369kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 560mg | Potassium: 741mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 347IU | Vitamin C: 68mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 6mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.