- 6 medium to small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or sour cream)
- 1/2 pkg. Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup finely diced mushrooms
- 1 slice deli ham or a couple strips of bacon finely diced
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Boil potatoes until just done. Cool Slightly.
- Slice potatoes in half and scoop out centers of each side to within 1/4″ of skins.
- So leave 1/4″ of potato to create a shell.
- Save scooped out potato and mash in a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise (or sour cream), Ranch Dressing Mix, onion, mushrooms, deli ham or bacon and cheese. (Any other additions or substitutions: peppers, tomato etc.) Mix together.
- Take potatoes & turn skin side up & spray lightly with olive oil cooking spray & sprinkle with a season salt.
- Place in a casserole dish, skin side down and fill each with the mashed potato mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes
I have made these with the little baby red potatoes & used a melon ball scoop for an appetizer.
Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 275mg | Potassium: 74mg | Fiber: 0.3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 151IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.