Reuben Rolled Sandwich
- 1/2 package (17.5 ounces) frozen puff pastry (1 sheet) - thawed
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 pound corned beef - thinly sliced or finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut - drained well
- 1 egg - beaten
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds or sesame seeds or both - optional
- Thousand Island dressing - optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out the pastry sheet a bit to form one big rectangle.
- Spread mustard over the pastry.
- Lay the corned beef, sauerkraut, and cheese on top of the pastry.
- Roll up the pastry jellyroll fashion.
- Tuck the ends under and press to seal.
- Brush the beaten egg all over and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 25 to 40 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into 2 to 3-inch pieces and serve with Thousand Island dressing for dipping.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1140mg | Potassium: 306mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 410IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 421mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.