2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grease cookie sheet.
3. Mix flour, baking powder, salt and peanut butter in a bowl. Set aside.
4. Beat sugar, eggs, oil and vanilla with mix master until frothy. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Form dough into a ball with hands and place on cookie sheet and press down into a rectangle shape about 1 inch thick.
6. Bake log 30 minutes. When that is done, take out and let sit for 10 minutes. Reduce oven temp to 300 degrees.
7. After 10 minutes is up, cut log into 1 inch slices. Separate slices and return to oven for another 10 minutes.
Instead of peanut butter, you can add chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, etc.